Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Met daddy and Thomas's Cazzie and JOM-boo.
And boy, this lady was BOMBASTICALLY SCARY.
:) Narcissistic, sometimes.
met Tik.
MAD!
Okay, this was..
Sunday? the ultra bad day.
Had 7-11 Dinner.

After all the flows..
Its still here, in perfect conditionAnd the next day.. swell!


Okay, I've decided to blog on a DAILY basis ((;
Like whether my day suck-hell-bad or its sweetly-happy .
I WILL BLOG!
I'd try to make my day happy.
Its like a tough time here because I'm really having to lead a life so away from my comfort zone.
From that spoilt and dependent girl, i got be a strong and independent young lady.
kinda vexed sometimes.
Didn't know it'd be like that but now that i'm here alone.
The one and only way is to look forward and think ahead.
Right?
So now.
got to..
1. Revamp my room
2. study for test- maths
3. learn drive
4. Buy something to like unsore my eyes
5. decide an the exact uni.
6. start reading!

Its just a down period.
Its gng to be over, i know it'll be.
Its like if you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain.
This, i hope i will learn.

No comments: