Sunday, June 08, 2008

OKAY. so thats Aidan :D like my quite skilled photography skill. :DD so today. went MASSIVE SHOP for that. HAd home cook dinner and dessert. i guess when they all leave i'll be crying like hell. GOSHH :(( I'm quite happy now. Love my mum, my irri brother, daddy and my faraway sis. :) so i love my family. LOL. and my friends. \ shall jog tomorrow at 4 am. and then have thai lesson and then sort out all the money and then go watch MOVIEEE. tuesday shall be yoga day with mummy ((: and morning breakfast is Yums. shall take pics for everyone to see SOON.
:D LITTLE BABIES/
CHILDHOOD ONE DAY VALENTINE!
AWW..
I SUCCEED!

I'M LIKE TOTALLY BEING NICE TRYING TO MATCHMAKE :D
WHY OH WHY??

He's observing the SAND! LOL.

OH SAND'S fLYING..

AND SAND PLAY.

His first Badminton play.
WEEE.. I CAN FLY!

I"M REadYYY>>
THIS IS MY fIRST TIME ON SWING...
:D i was nice to carry him and swing him

KIDs are happy asses!

No comments: