Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hey, after reading all the Blogs, i think i shall wish all HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Guess this year should be a better year ahead for most?
Hmm. Then my New Yr resolution.
1. Get good GPA
2. Love my Family and Friends
3. Healthy People everywhere
I don't know, i don't really have a new year resolution, because it doesn't always work, or should i say it never once worked? I think the more realistic one is to get yourself a happy new year gift :D
Sometimes, i sit and think about why i'm think about what i'm thinking. Hahh..
Anyway, i should be studying/ cleaning up and doing assignments. But i can't concentrated. I feel unsettled. I don't know. Its not negative. 
I'm like you, i really miss home too. 
有时后可能就是这样吧。
我们都好象是无目标地在努力,在忍耐,在假笑。
是因为离开了自己国家的关系吗?
还是因为我们最心爱的朋友不在身边呢?
大家说的话,吃的,想的,笑的,都是我们不习惯的。
有时后,因该会感到很孤单吧。。
你就和我一样把这一些不快乐的日子当成是磨练!
要坚持, 有用力, 要往好的一面想。
加油吧! 
我要好和真贵的朋友。
:)
Ya, so just ignore the above.
This is a busy period.
Somehow, in one way or another, i still feel blessed.
I'd be back on the 22nd jan.
Cya soon!
Love and pics.
:D still love. 
:) with me for quite some time. Thank you!
Family :D
The usual 3.
:D

The Changkat Ppl.
:D i have no idea.

No comments: