Thursday, March 05, 2009

im currently watching Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: Creativity, fulfillment and flow. He's some psychologist that focus on creativity of different age group. I know i have been missing for a long long long time. I'm freaking busy. Like quiz assignments dance finals dead line. Ya. damn exciting NOT. Its 4.24 a.m now. i'm like almost done with psychology assignment then i'll start on EC2. :) wish me luck. i got tennis in... 3 hours time. Hahh. somehow, i'm tired. Okay, not somehow, but for sure i'm tired.. But i think this is happy. at least i get like one lump of work done. *-* So i got tennis in the morning, Dance, thai  then dance till 8.00 p.m tomorrow. I'll come back and study Chemistry! Yes.
Okay. sorry i was just typing my thoughts. Bit insane currently. As you all can tell.
ya. all the new inventions is like hair based. Quite funny right.. like eyelashes extensions and hair extensions.. LOL.
Whatever. Okay. i'll go back to work.
I know i sound like a compressed nerd. 
LOL.
Im still...
Adapting.. 

No comments: