Monday, December 28, 2009

As promise,i shall be your sunshine (:
Thats Donut Being Lazy in the early morning.

:D Donut's Impatient look every morning, waiting for food. He has a different outfit cause it was on different day.
And this morning.. Like morning cum afternoon actually.. I was in my Cooking Mood.
See. I'm like mad proud of my Fried egg.. Like it's in a circular Shape and unbroken :))))

:D carefully flipping cause i really want my fried egg to be in a circle shape.

Fried Fish. :) Seasoned it with Garlic salt and Corn flour.
And this, is yum yum. Singapore Sticky Rice. It's nothing like Bbk Mango sticky rice.



And this are the ingredients. You fried all of it and then steam. I forget to take pictures of the process..
:D

And this is the paste to go with Thai mango. I forget the name. :)

Yesterday, went for dinner at Good View Bar and Restaurant.

:) Taking Pictures in the car.. He can be an asshole sometimes.

:D But still, blood related.

Chao Phraya River Cruise.

Mummy.

This is my favorite dish. Salmon Wrap.

Getting Fat. :(

Random.

The sucky long Island Icetea.

Done, Full and Fat.

Kids. I like that Pink balloon.

:) I see them since they were Baby.

Mummy.

Brother.

The guys. (gays?) *-*

And there.. was what i did here..
Still manage to keep smiling.
New year is coming.
I gt my Schedule book, Love it.
School is reopening..
So means..
i'll feel that special hectic feeling again.
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whats wrong with you la!!
damn thinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
like hell please

i've decided to buff up instead of becoming lean
though it takes time to eat and eat
z