Thursday, December 24, 2009

:D Merry Christmas, nothing's really special today.. 
Love ya!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! :D You guys should read from the bottom k. ENJOY. 
** GO TO THE BOTTOM AND SCROLL UP TO UNDERSTAND!

And there... Caught Stealing.! :D He's my Smart Naughty Boy!

And ya, Donut, like always.. Finding my clothes to smell and sleep on. BULLLY!.
So.. came back and skype and took pictures at random..
He's turning in circles.. Lol. But picture only capture one shot. :D

And then, at night, I went for pizzeria with daddy and mummy;s friend. Forgot my camera again. :Z
And then when i went up to get dress, baby is stucked. He's a lame dog that has Stairs-Climbing-Issues.. Like he's mad afraid of heights. Heard of it before? hahha.
This is all that we need.. Ya, Dont expect me to cook something Complicated. :D LOL.
Had Singapore Prawn Mee. this is the soup. :D It was Yumm!
And i got Hat and Earingsss and Food from Market, didnt take pictures cause i forgot my Camera.. 
And there, Baby was Pissed, didnt even said Bye Bye, instead face the other way. Like everywhere except the door, cause he wasnt allow out!



And then.. Mummy is going to Market with her Mummy....:D 
He asked for more carrots, and he had pink flower water.. That made my baby happy! (:
Baby Had Boiled Carrots with his Pink JerHigh.. I brought him to some doggie food shop and they said he was "GOING-TO-BE-FAT" so Diet time. Don't mind the ugly food, i was lazy.. *-*

"I'll Start!!" And then he clean his bowl. (: 
"Mummy Is It Okay to Dig In???"
"BREAKKKKKFAAASTTTT ON THE WAY! YAY!!"

And waiting for me to make him his food. LOL.

Watch up and he's like " Come On Mummy.. Hurry Up. BREAAAAAAKKKFAAAASTTTTT!" He's a Bully :N

Baby stretching and watching TV with mummy, was watching America's Best Dog or something like that.. :) And both Skyping... :P

And there, my Baby still lazing on the bed.. C; Half asleep. At this stage, i could do any thing to him.. LOL.

woke up with a smile :D from email and reading bloggie!
Made my Christmas Eve.:D Happy working and stay strong.
I'm here, like always. 
Cya soon.
*-*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donut has really grown up man!!!
he's a little bit thin?
actually i like him without cloth better
heh

christmas is a special day right!!
I FEEL SO TOO :/