Friday, January 01, 2010

:D I Wear My Hoody for you.
Happy New Year.
Went Shopping in the Afternoon. And i Miss our times so much. HOW?


" The Good Fight Is The One That We..... Dreams" i cant make it out but it make alot of sense. In Mango.

Thats the shirt for Donut for New year. :D

:D Sometimes, life is shit..

But..
I'm here for you*.

Blue Margarita.
Blue Hawaii cause i miss it with you (:

C: Its The last day of last year new year! Cheers for love.

He Stole my phone..

And then he stole it too!

Emo Slibings.. LOL.

Waiting..

Before going to Le'Rafinne Party- like a dinner cum wine and fire works thing for all owners of Le'Rafinee. And Like noone knew noone till they were drunk.
LOL.
Funny People.

The pool side.

Me by the Pool side.

HNY Mom Version.

HNY My Version

(: This is Larry's Place.

Fruit Cake was Heavy and Big.

Dancing through the New Year.

I have no idea what's with the hugging. We barely knew each other..

Dude.

Daddy.

*-*

Larry, My Dad, Motor Cycle dude And Me.

(: Parent's Pet, Forced to be at their party :(

:D Mom and Dad.

The Le' Rafinne people's New Year. ** FYI: The China Lady Beside My Mom is Really Sluty.
I Miss You. That cause all the Drama.Sometimes, we barely stick to our plan, but that is only if we're alone.
But with two, i know by heart we'll be fine.
Because we are each other's motivation.
Happy New year.
I'll be your Motivation this year, 2010.
C:

4 comments:

G-i-F-T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G-i-F-T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

hello yao
happy new year

16 will come very soon
i like that white dress you have
shorten it! will look nicer!

pluck teeth pluck teeth!!

Darling said...

LAZYYY LAA..
CANT, ITS LIKE MY MOM'S ONE.