Saturday, January 02, 2010

Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another.


Quick shot cause i was rushing to make food downstairs.
;D
Oh, i have decided to have a tittle for every post.
:)

Sushi rolls. :D

Bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Cesaer Salad.
Chicken Strips of Donut :D
We had noodle too and desserts..

Baby waiting for CHICKEN..

They came over for lunch. Amiko, Little Sakura that is teary and Thomas Bush.

:S They aint very well with each other. LOL.

:) I love my baby and my baby loves me.

:D KISSY KISSY FOR MUMMY. *Bully*


Had Champagne. Quite nice..
Donut after mummy's grooming ( Clearing Ears, Cleaning, Powdering, Combing, and Changing.) takes like 10-15mins. (:
FYI, He's overly black eye ball is due to the red eye alteration thingy that i did and dint know how to undo. *-*
Awwww~ My baby Posing Innocent in front of the Camera.

So this is my today. Not to happy, not too boring. I got a lot of things done tday, like sorting out the clothes that i want and do not want and packing. I even found like books that are useful for the next term, which is the day after tomorrow.
I'll be prepared. :)
And wait..
Classes, Canteen last stall and Fruit blended stall, Coffee shop, Friday Market, Soccer Field, The mall, Lotus, Image Mall, Late night Snack, Na Mor Simple yum Food, Tum Muah, Lao Ban, Morning, midday and Night..
I Miss them and will Re-Experience all those moments again.
(:
An Effortful Wait Will Be Meaningful, I Do Believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey love ur blog. u got fb ?