Monday, June 02, 2008

So reality is reality. Time passes. We've reached the last day. :( Robert stayed over the night before. Didn't sleep. Talked at balcony the whole night. :)

This is me, telling myself to stay strong and not to have any dumb emotion attack at the airport! I shal smile and smile. because i know they care and i will be miss, son that's more than enough.
:D i Made this amazing art for them. Its for them to remember me and though miles apart, they'll wake up to see me everyday. This way.. there's no absolute no way i'll be forgetten.!

:D my wordy note.

:D for serene, my bff.
For robert, my lovely ass.:D With lots of loves.And care.Thanks for sending me off.Yes, my bestfriend. For life. i love her and she love me. And now, i miss her and i know she'll be missing me. Thanks for all of that.
My thoughtful friend that'll do almost anything for me. LoveS!So there.. i'mk high up in the sky. Missing all of my dear friend. :D Its beautiful, as pretty as my friendship.(:
So there! a fatful picture of me! I was drained, totally find it difficult to open my dry eyes. :D

So now, we're in different country, But we'll work hard and cheer one another on. Its good to have a break from reality and get together and just chill and have fun for a while. So now. Back in life. Lets work hard. :) I love you guys!

I'm sry for all the mushyness. Lol.

No comments: