Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Indian Night And Kao Yai Nature Park

YEAAPP- I Dressed up like an Indian!
(: But the Gold that i stick up on my forehead keep on falling off!
Wonder how they have theirs there? Do they paint it? Or tatoooo?? Or hanah?...

:D Trying out

Shall Stick with My PINK

He's just adorable.

Mummy's Friend.

Brother's Graduation

Prefect Award- not mine, Duh..
KAOYAI NATIONAL PARK

(: This was the closest i've ever been with nature.
Lucky me, took Ecology and have this Nature-fied field trip- Hiking in the forest. The Leech protection-Not mine.

Climber's product

Shameful Destruction caused.

IM AM TIRED AND DONE DONE DONE!

Taking Notes for Report

I look like a freak cause i was like overly afraid of insects and like who knows whats in the forest. *-*

WE MADE IT. DONE, FINALLY. I HIKE IN THE FOREST, COOL?
Hell YEAH!

No comments: