Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Singapore-Home Town

I went back to Singapore for a week to Visit Bestfriends and Family. HEH.

Mom, Me, Sis.

One Of The Awesome New Places.

Need Singapore Maggi for survival in Thailand. LOL.

BESTFRIEND.

Tell me about it..

(:


Too awesome! Cant resist not to buy.

Lady.

THIS IS MAD FREAKING YUM. Miss them the most.
Thailand one doesnt taste that yummm!

OK. MY CUTE BEST FRIEND. HAHA

(: AIDAN. I'm like their AUNTY. Like Oh my gosh right?

Aston. He keeps running away from me. Probably its because he've only seen me.. like Twice in his life. Please consider the fact that he hasn't had a long life yet!

Bro, and Mac supper. Thr Curry sauce Rock and roll all potatoes dish man!

Awww, 4 Ben and Jerry's for 5As. Thanks sweety.

7 Shi Tsui. LOL.

MY MELODYYY!
Only got to catch up the last night cause she went to Jap- like what a stupid move when i arrived.
And i'm flying the morning after she got back.
Miss plentyy!

Back in the Airport again.

How long do we need to suck it? *-*

Hate the Plane!
Been traveling.
Packing stuff here and there,
Have little things here and there.
Left little bits of my heart here and there..
Miss my lovely people here and there..
Sometimes, i ask..
Where is home?

No comments: